As 2012 comes to a close, we reflect on some of Indianapolis’ most remarkable properties that have changed hands through our company this year. Here are the Top 10 Luxury Real Estate Sales of 2012.
1. 6310 Trusdell Avenue | Lake Wawasee, Syracuse | $3,800,000
This incredible retreat rests on 1 1/3 acres on stunning Lake Wawasee in Syracuse, Indiana. The custom home offers incredible features both inside and out.
2. 16800 Springmill Road | Westfield, Indiana | $2,143,500
3. 9873 N Hampton Cove Lane | Hampton Cove, Geist Reservoir | $1,900,000
Former Indianapolis Monthly Dream Home embodies a stunning Tuscan style and offers every possibly amenity just steps from Geist Reservoir.
4. 11537 Willow Springs Drive | Willow Ridge, Zionsville | $1,750,000
9,000+ square foot craftsman style home sits on more than 2 acres in the sought after Willow
Ridge section of The Willows in Zionsville.
5. 13465 Boxelder Court | Glen Oaks, Carmel | $1,100,000
Immaculate, luxurious home featuring 5 bedrooms and unique private and entertaining spaces
throughout. Ideal for outdoor entertaining, home is lushly landscaped with waterfall, pergola,
fountains and outdoor kitchen and entertaining space.
6. 11638 Promontory Trail | Austin Oaks, Zionsville | $1,040,000
7. 13381 Winter King Court | Glen Oaks, Carmel | $1,017,000
8. 15935 Bridgewater Club Blvd | Bridgewater Club, Carmel | $950,000
9. 8215 North Pennsylvania Street | Williams Creek, Indianapolis | $900,000
10. O Oak Road | Westfield, Indiana | $900,000